MRS-Seal-TM PTFE Thread Sealant Tape is the ideal solution for sealing threaded pipe connections up to 2” diameter. Our thread sealant tape provides a tight seal while providing natural lubrication to prevent damaging the threads, Made of 100% PTFE, it is resistant to most common chemicals, and is rated for temperatures from -450 deg F to +550 deg F. Available in 4 different widths and 3 densities, our tapes can be used in a wide variety of applications, from general-purpose services such as water and air to difficult services such as acids and pure oxygen.
Here at Manufacturer’s Rubber & Supply we offer joint sealants and much more! We ship to locations from the Northeast to country-wide, if you have any questions please contact us at 1-800-727-7763.
Applications: Expanded PTFE Joint Sealant form-in-place is ideal for a wide variety of sealing applications, including:
- Raised Face and Flat Face Flanges
- Metal, Plastic & Glass-Lined Flanges
- Rough, Scratched, Pitted & Otherwise Damaged Flanges
- Round, Oval, Rectangular, Complex & Irregular Flanges
- Pump & Compressor Housing Flanges
- Boiler & Pressure Vessel Manholes & Handholes
- Heat Exchangers
- Misc. Lids, Access Plates, Ducts, etc.
Materials: Chemically Resistant – made without fillers or binders, our 100% PTFE Thread Sealant Tape exhibits the same chemical inertness of pure virgin PTFE. FDA Compliant to 21 CFR 177.1550. Unlimited shelf life and no age deterioration.